Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.
Authorized Martin Dealer
No Interest with 24 equal Monthly Payments
On purchases of new Martin Guitars of $399 or more made with your Music Zoo Credit Card. Learn More
This is the Martin D-16E model, as part of the Martin 16 Series. It's a Dreadnought body built with a gloss finished sitka spruce top and paired with satin finished East Indian rosewood back and sides. It features a smooth-playing high performance neck taper, and loaded up with Fishman Matrix VT Enhance electronics - you'll plug this instrument in at the gig and sound as good through the PA as you do unplugged!
Includes: Martin Gigbag and Paperwork
- Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Gloss Top Finish
- 14th Fret Neck/Body Joint
- Sitka Spruce Top
- Satin Finished East Indian Rosewood Back and Sides
- Forward-Shifted Scalloped X-Bracing
- Antique White Body Binding
- Select Hardwood Neck
- Ebony Fretboard
- Diamonds and Squares Mother of Pearl Inlays
- Modified Low Oval with High Performance Taper Neck Shape
- 1 3/4" Nut Width
- 16" Radius
- 25.4" Scale Length
- 20 Frets
- Bone Nut and TUSQ Saddle
- Fishman Matrix VT Enhance Electronics
- 4 lbs, 12oz.
- .810" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .860" Neck Thickness at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!