This is the E20P Parlor from Eastman, a 12-fret model built with a solid Adirondack spruce top and solid rosewood back and sides. This guitar rings out like a bell! Specs include a 12" radius ebony fretboard, herringbone binding, and open-gear tuners for a classic look.
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Acoustic Guitar
- Solid Adirondack Spruce , Solid Rosewood Back and Sides
- Traditional Even “C” Mahogany Neck
- Ebony Fingerboard
- Hand-Carved Scalloped X-Bracing
- 20 Jescar-FW43080 Frets
- 24.9" Scale Length
- Body Dimensions: 13-3/4" X 4-1/18"
- 1-13/64" Nut Width
- Herringbone Binding, Abalone Inlays
- Dual-Acting Truss Rod
- Bone Nut, Ebony Bridge with 2-3/8” Spacing
- Open Gear Tuners
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!